Magnesium Body Butter Recipe




#Butter | Are you looking for a way to get more magnesium in your body as well as nourish and hydrate your skin? Then you will love this magnesium body butter recipe! It’s thick, creamy, and with the addition of lavender, extra relaxing. My favorite way to use it is by massaging it in right before bedKeep Reading
to Continue Reading......


Moisturizing Shea Butter Lotion for Dry Winter Hands
#Moisturizing | As I’ve shared before, I deal with dry skin and eczema on my hands, especially during the winter.  “Light” lotions just don’t cut it when it comes to moisturizing my skin, so I made this “heavy duty” lotion to provide the level of moisture my skin needs. I have seen many recipes for lotion like...Read More »
read more...

Anti Aging Eye Cream with 11 Essential Oils
#Eye | I love-love-love my Anti-Aging Essential Oil Blend, which is an oil combination of 10 essential oils. Adding this cream with similar nourishing benefits is a great plus. Creams stay on your skin in a…
read more...


DIY Candy Cane Soap
#CandyCane | DIY Candy Cane Soap is an easy Christmas craft that makes a great holiday gift idea! Making homemade soap has never been more festive or fun!
read more...

Natural Cocoa and Coffee Soap Recipe
#Soap | This delightful Natural Cocoa and Coffee Soap recipe is easy to make, smells like delicious spiced chocolate and coffee, and it makes a wonderful gift!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog